twoBEars - we materialize your dreams!
twoBEars has the mission to develop und produce plastics based on biopolymers for 3D printing and even the industry.
The material is good for human and environment AND has excellent technical features.
Now available, our new black materials
bioFila® JET is not only black, it's black as JET.
bioFila® BASALT hat ein edles anthracite.
You can find the materials here:
bioFila JET -> biofila plaTec / JET-black
bioFila BASALT -> bioFial plaTec / BASALT-anthracite
We accept bitcoins via bitpay
For an order higher than 100€ the shipping is for free in Germany and Europe
This „Technical Newsletter“ explains the impact of the temperature of the hot-end, the speed and the thickness of the layers to the strength values of the 3D print-outs.
- x – axis is the speed
- y – axis is the thickness of the layers
- the curves are the temperatures of the hot-end and
- the values in the diagram are the strength values, measured with printed standard profiles
The diagram shows the impact of the different parameters
· The increase of the speed from 30mm/s to 60mm/s effects only a low decrease of the strength values. But the increase to 90mm/s has a significant impact to the strength values.
- The increase of the thickness of the layers effects also a decrease of the strength value of the printed object.
The best parameters for bioFila plaTec are:
- speed 30mm/s
- thickness of the layer 0,1mm and
- hot-end temperature of 195°C / 383°F
So, this diagram helps you to find the best parameters for your print-outs with bioFila plaTec.
More details about the use of bioFila plaTec you’ll find in our next “Technical Newsletter”.
Source: TU Braunschweig, Seminararbeit - Paul Worms